Career Level Others
Experience 2 Years
Who are we?
Confidential Company is the first and only canna-friendly media network focused on transforming the cultural conversation by providing enthusiasts with premium video content spanning news, entertainment, science and culture.
With an immediate viewership of 2.5 million cannabis consumers that will increase as legalization propels the industry forward, retailers can enhance their brands through Confidential Company ‘s blend of global perspective and social responsibility.
About the Role:
Confidential Company is looking for a highly motivated seller to join our high-performance, start-up environment as a consultant with potential conversion to staff. The successful candidate will have significant experience in connected TV and DOOH advertising sales, understanding and delivering direct and programmatic ad sales, and sponsorships. The ideal candidate will be looking for a unique opportunity to deliver significant financial value as the business accelerates its growth.
- Drive video advertising and sponsorship sales while meeting and exceeding all sales goals.
- Focus on cultivating client direct, agency and agency trading desk relationships within named accounts.
- Set meetings and present the Stealth Company value proposition to clients, while gaining an understanding of client goals and KPI’s.
- Respond proactively promptly to all client requests that move the business forward.
- Partner with Confidential Company’s internal teams, including Business Development, Product, Technology, Content Acquisition and Finance, to devise ad and sponsorship packages which integrate and utilize all Stealth Companies assets.
- Manage, renew, up-sell and scale new and existing clients.
- 5+ years of direct selling experience in advertising sales with relevant sales experience in a media organization.
- Experience writing programmatic deals.
- Experienced and knowledgeable within the OTT, Connected TV, and Digital Out of Home industries.
- Experienced leader of data-driven sales managing the sales cycle with advanced campaign measurement and attribution.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the programmatic buying and selling process.
- Strong track record working for multi-media sales organizations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to lead projects from start to close.
- Sophisticated client-facing skills; highly articulate and able to creatively position our value proposition; able to simply and compellingly present complex marketing programs to clients.
- Able to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines and operate efficiently within a relatively flat organization.
- Creative problem solver able to perform at a high level in a fast-moving, highly dynamic environment.
- A passion for the Streaming TV industry.
- Proficiency in project management and presentation software.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation based on experience and market standards.
- Monthly retainer.
- Confidential Company headquartered in Manhattan.