Experience 2 Years
The Associate Director, Social Video Partnerships & Monetization is a key member within the Social Video Content team – charged with overseeing platform relationships with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and emerging social platforms. This role will grow our existing partnerships and develop new partnerships with the goal of diversifying our social revenue and/or developing branded content offerings.
The Associate Director will oversee the ideation, execution and post-mortem analysis of our partnership deals and monetized opportunities. Ideally this role also brainstorms on the overall business and revenue strategy for off-platform social partnerships (could include content library licensing, new content experiences, commerce, etc).
This role reports to the Executive Director, Social Video Content.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director, Social Content to develop quarterly revenue targets and a strategy roadmap for reaching targets.
- Work cross-functionally with editorial and revenue stakeholders on monetization strategy for content distribution and original content creation.
- Identify areas for social video revenue growth / potential areas of opportunity to improve partnerships results.
- Work closely with business development to evaluate the ROI of new social video platforms.
- Contribute to developing social video platform best practices and trends for audience growth and monetization.
- Communicate best social video practices to our editorial and video teams.
- Work closely with internal and external partners on social video content packaging for syndication and sponsorship.
- Attend daily team stand ups.
- Partner with an Analyst to track social video performance.