Experience 5 Years
Quibi has an immediate opening for a content development manager to oversee the development and production of premium, short-form content for daily essentials.
What You’ll Do
- Act as deputy on all ten shows (News/Lifestyle) and step in to handle daily needs in concert with Junior/Senior executives
- Work closely with Executives to track DAILY programming performance across News, Sports, Pop Culture and Lifestyle shows
- Work with analytics team
- Establish KPI (ratings) targets for partners and make ongoing content recommendations accordingly
- Analyze user experience data and work with product to ensure content aligns with audience
- Evolve content, aesthetic, and tone of shows
- Work with product design and engineering teams to maximize the user experience of watching content created for mobile first
- Seek and maintain a current understanding of competitive landscape as it pertains to News, Sports, Pop Culture and Lifestyle shows
- Engage with Creative, Finance, Communications, Marketing, Production, Legal, Business Affairs, Product, Strategy, Post and external partners to
- ensure production of high quality content is delivered on time, on budget and as creatively envisioned
What You’ll Need
- BA/BS degree, Minimum of five years of entertainment or news experience.
- Team-player mentality, assertive, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and collaborative.
- Direct experience and relationships within the entertainment industry, network, publisher or platform.
- Understanding of the overall media and OTT landscape.
- Experience in television, film and/or streaming series as a manager, producer or buyer in development and current production.
- Familiarity with creative, business deal structures and production oversight are required.
- Knowledge and understanding of content lifecycles, from pitch through delivery is important.
- Ability to work in an open concept work environment at all levels.
- Self-starter who shows initiative and urgency under pressure to deliver for launch and beyond.
- Willingness to work in New York
Quibi provides reasonable accommodations to assist with the application process, and, if hired, to perform the essential functions of the job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include making a change to the application process, providing documents in alternate format, or using specialized equipment. Please contact Quibi if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job with us.
Quibi is an equal employment opportunity employer. Quibi does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Quibi also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.