Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Quibi has an immediate opening for a media executive to oversee the development and production of premium, short-form content for daily essentials.
What You’ll Do
- Work with a team of executives to oversee original Daily Essentials programming for News and Sports
- Identify content trends and pitch shows to ensure Quibi is the leader in premium short form video
- Oversee creation and maintenance of partner RFPs, pitch materials, decks, and sizzle reels
- Build and maintain relationships with partners, producers, directors and production companies
- Communicate the development process to the creative and network community
- Work with product design and engineering teams to maximize the user experience of
- watching content created for mobile first
- Engage with Creative, Finance, Communications, Marketing, Production, Legal, Business Affairs, Product, Strategy, Post and external partners to ensure production of high quality content is delivered on time, on budget and as creatively envisioned
- Work closely, collaboratively and professionally with external partners to vet budgets and schedules.
What You’ll Need
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7-10 years of experience developing and creating content with a digital video publisher, broadcast network, production company or related experience
- Vivid imagination and endless curiosity
- Team-player mentality, assertive, enthusiastic, highly motivated, and collaborative
- Strong relationships with content creators, agents, producers, and managers; ability to foster and build new relationships
- Strong storytelling and hands-on production skills
- Knowledge of, and deep interest in, content and target millennial demographic (target
- Know how to ensure succinct, efficient and timely communication between external partners internal teams regarding all aspects of production, schedules and deadlines
- Ability to create workflows and systems that improve the production process for internal teams as well as external partners
- Willingness to work in New York
Quibi provides reasonable accommodations to assist with the application process, and, if hired, to perform the essential functions of the job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include making a change to the application process, providing documents in alternate format, or using specialized equipment. Please contact Quibi if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job with us.
Quibi is an equal employment opportunity employer. Quibi does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Quibi also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.