Experience 7 Years
Creative Brand Director, Global Citizen
(Full time, Freelance)
We’re looking for a collaborative, highly organized and experienced Creative Brand Director to join the Global Citizen team.
This role will directly oversee our internal Brand Design and art direction from concept through to execution to produce thoughtful, innovative work.
The ideal candidate has a strong design background, is self-motivated, inspirational, and maintains high personal standards with an exceptional understanding of all marketing channels.
This role reports to the Head of Marketing and will work from our headquarters in SoHo, NY.
6-month full time freelance with opportunity to convert to full time.
- Influence and guide creative team to ensure a consistent brand message across all communications platforms.
- Take on ownership in the development of campaign asset production for all print, social, brand videos and product knowledge with a digital-first mindset.
- Strategically push the creative integrity of all campaigns and deliverables to cement Global Citizen as a global brand leader while meeting the business objectives of the brief.
- Evolve, own and iterate on the brand visual identity and voice for multi-channel campaigns that touch all areas of the customer experience—including social, web, out of home advertising, experiential and more.
- Own brand style guidelines and ensure that our visual identity and voice are representative of our brand positioning.
- Guide the creative process from start to finish—working closely with Production, Creative Services, and UX, while ensuring even the most minute detail is thought through and ladders up to the larger creative strategy.
- 7+ years experience in brand creative direction with an emphasis on design and art direction—agency experience a plus.
- A compelling portfolio of distinctive work that elevates a brand’s creative experience.
- Extensive knowledge of channel best practices—you never push creative work forward at the expense of business goals.
- . Strong organizational skills, keen eye for detail and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- •You thrive in a fast-paced environment where deadlines, priorities and initiatives change frequently—stability means you’re not innovating.
- Expert in the Adobe Suite, G-Suite, Keynote, and any other relevant tools needed.
- Extensive network of freelance designers
About Global Citizen
Our mission is to build a movement of 100MM Global Citizens whose actions will help achieve our vision of a world without extreme poverty by 2030. Global Citizen is a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030. On our platform, Global Citizens learn about the systemic causes of extreme poverty, take action on those issues, and earn rewards for their actions — as part of a global community committed to lasting change. So far, more than 22 million actions have been taken by Global Citizens, leading to over $37.9 billion in commitments being made by world leaders, which are set to affect 2.25 billion lives by 2030.