Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
GZERO Media is seeking a Digital Insights Analyst to support the efforts of our growing media company. This position is based in our NYC headquarters in the Flatiron district and reports to the CMO.
The digital insights analyst will be responsible for supporting our portfolio of sponsors, new sponsor activations, sponsorship relationship management, campaign performance, and reporting. The ideal candidate will be an analytics rock star, fluent in digital metrics and reporting.
The insights analyst will also support business development and sales initiatives, managing sales materials, pitch decks, and sales pipeline tracking. The candidate should have experience in sales support, marketing, sponsorship / partnership development, and experience with detail-oriented reporting.
GZERO Media is a company dedicated to providing the public with intelligent and engaging coverage of global affairs. It was created in 2017 as a subsidiary of Eurasia Group, the world’s leading political risk analysis firm. Our coverage takes many forms – print, digital media and broadcast television. Find us at gzeromedia.com.
Marketing Analyst Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or statistics or relevant field preferred
- 2 years’ previous experience as an account executive, marketing analyst, sponsorship associate, or related position
- Superior computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Salesforce, and Google Analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of the sales process and sponsorship expectations
- Up-to-date on latest industry trends and tools; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Highly organized, acute attention to detail and a forward planner
- Comfortable juggling complex logistics and timelines
- A passion for geopolitics and current events is a must
Perks of working at GZERO Media:
- Be a part of an exciting, fast-growing media venture centered around the analysis and explanation of international politics.
- The opportunity to work with a talented and entrepreneurial team in a global environment.
- Flexible work environment, with contemporary offices located in New York (Flatiron), DC (DuPont Circle) and London (Clerkenwell).
- PTO bank of 23 days, 10 paid holidays and 2 summer Fridays.
- A strong belief in work-life balance.
- Competitive salary plus incentive compensation plan.
- Rich benefits package – The firm contributes 82-90% to medical and dental premiums, 100% employer-paid LTD, STD and life insurance, 401(k) plus fully vested employer match and pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Business casual dress code.
Start date: ASAP with full benefits
Eurasia Group is an equal opportunity employer.