Experience 6 Years
Jukin Media is a global entertainment company built on the belief that the future of storytelling is user generated. Jukin produces original content for TV, the web, and emerging platforms, and is owner/ operator of a portfolio of social video properties that includes FailArmy, People Are Awesome, The Pet Collective, and JukinVideo; the properties combine for more than 180 million fans and several billion monthly video views online, as well as more than 200 million minutes viewed per month on OTT services. Additionally, Jukin provides a wide range of content licensing solutions that allow premium brands, publishers, and media networks, to commercially utilize user-generated video content. For more information, visit http://www.jukinmedia.com/.
Jukin Media is searching for a Director, Growth Marketing with a proven track record of success in e-commerce and customer acquisition to join our Los Angeles office. The Director, Growth Marketing will be responsible for strategy and implementation of digital campaigns designed to acquire customers and grow revenue across Jukin’s direct-to-consumer offerings, including its e-commerce video licensing website and consumer video apps (mobile and OTT). This position will report to Jukin Media’s Vice President, Head of Marketing and Communications.
- Define and own the end-to-end growth marketing strategy and roadmap for each business unit, including ownership of growth marketing budget
- Serve as primary digital campaign strategy and execution lead for all paid media campaigns, including SEM, display/retargeting, social, mobile, and email
- Ownership of campaign tracking and analysis, including performance optimization, modeling, and reporting (ROI, CAC)
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including business leads for strategy, and teammates in marketing and design for positioning, creative/ content, etc.
- Assist with vetting and liaising with external marketing partners
- Provide input to product and technology teams regarding product features and/or other initiatives that can support key marketing objectives
- Embrace and thrive in role as internal subject matter expert on all things digital marketing.
- Work side-by-side with Analytics team to understand onsite behavior, content trends and customer cohorts.
- 5-7 years’ experience in digital marketing, paid media, SEM, or related, with proven experience building and executing growth marketing strategies from the ground up.
- Strong track record of developing innovative and cost-effective marketing campaigns in an entrepreneurial and fast moving environment, including experience managing and allocating budget.
- Strong analytical skills, proven ability to consume and understand data with a deep working knowledge of Google analytics, and the ability to work with data analytics professionals.
- Passion for social storytelling and digital video in general.
- Personality profile to fit into a high-growth, entrepreneurial culture that requires teamwork and significant interaction with employees at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate goals, strategy and executional details to a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Well-developed Microsoft Office product suite skills including advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and marketing automation software is a plus.