Experience 4 Years
Frederator Networks is a pioneer in streaming video and a leading independent producer of animation for streaming services, linear television, and on-line video platforms, with offices in Los Angeles and New York City.
Over the past 20 years, Frederator Studios has produced 19 series and more than 250 short films for and with partners including Netflix, Amazon, Google, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr., Sony Pictures Animation, and Cartoon Network.
Frederator Digital has built the largest global animation network on YouTube, and maintains owned & operated channels to test production concepts and build audience awareness. The various O&O channels target audiences for video game enthusiasts, movie and TV lovers, and all things animation.
DIRECTOR of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
We need a hustler with the sales experience and vision to get our shows to market that create trends instead of following them.
Develop, negotiate and close distribution or co-production deals with streaming and television networks for our original animated series. Lead all stages of the sales process. Provide regular status reports on plans and targets, handling contract and fee negotiations.
You can demonstrate extensive experience in content licensing and business development for television and digital platforms. You must bring a strong network of decision-making humans in animation and original series at the major streaming networks.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead business development strategies and long-term plans to expand the company’s market share, revenue and client portfolio in the Animation Industry.
- Manage the full sales cycle from identifying prospective business opportunities, meeting all stakeholders, driving negotiation, closing the deal.
- Administrative processes (invoicing, payment tracking…)
- Plan and track annual targets and business strategies with the management team.
- Prepare sales status reports, sales forecasts, leads and projects, and activity reports on deal closings, goals hit or exceeded.
- 4 years of experience in sales and business development in original series on major digital platforms.
- Access to a large network of decision-making executives.
- Ownership mentality, self starter, highly motivated, strong negotiation skills, responds and reacts effectively under pressure.