Career Level Executive
Experience 8 Years +
General Manager of Major National Association of Producers
(high-paying consultant role – estimated 30% time commitment)
This is a specialized, confidential search I’ve been asked to keep confidential to the public.
We are hiring an industry veteran who may be a former network head, or senior executive leading a successful production company with deep experience in non-fiction.
This is not a role for someone looking for their next full time C-level job. It’s a perfect role for someone who’s got a number of high-profile clients, and A-list entertainment contacts.
- Serves as the voice of the Association in the press and in the industry
- Works with Association’s Board to set and implement goals/priorities for organization
- Liaison between the Association and networks/platforms, bringing production community feedback on issues
- Solicits new members to join the Association
- Interacts with membership to gather feedback and ensure value/renewals
- Conducts regular member meetings and attends member events, approx. one per month in LA or NYC
- Attends industry events representing the Association, 2-3 times each year