Career Level Executive
Experience 8 Years +
Head of Brand Partnerships, Rob Barnett Media
THIS is no typical job description because this is a unique new job opportunity. I hope you’ll read – reach out – and share this with the right super pros.
Brands must become the new media companies of the future.
No matter how great any one traditional media destination can be – no matter how hard every old media company pivots to digital – no matter how great their content – there are too many viewing and listening options for one mainstream media platform to capture the audience and revenue shares they have in the past.
The overabundance of content choice and the reliance on interruptive advertising diminish the power of formerly untouchable media giants to maintain dominant positions in the marketplace.
- Ask the leader of any brand how much they love their current ad agency.
- Ask brand managers how they feel about spending too much money for a shrinking return on their investment.
- Ask any ad agency pro how much they love their job right now.
- The ecosystem is suffering a slow and painful decline.
Brands will continue to use the old system to find scale to reach consumers. But while the old world shrinks, the new world comes more clearly into focus.
Brands need to stop spending all of their marketing dollars with agencies who hire outside producers to create ads that people will do anything to avoid watching.
The answer was – is – and will always be to create compelling content. But we’ve been stuck in the first inning of the world’s longest nine-inning game for too long.
This is the moment for brands to hire more of the best content creators from media companies to work in-house.
Rob Barnett Media has thousands of overqualified superheroes available now from hundreds of the most successful media companies. Our fully-vetted candidates have created the most successful, innovative and engaging content in the world.
We have team leaders with rock star expertise in programming, development, production, promotion, marketing, research, communications, finance, operations, creative, design, product, publicity, talent, sales, business development, acquisitions, M&A, rights & clearances,
Our candidates create entertainment, news, sports, music, comedy, fashion, fitness, health, spirituality, drama, documentary, unscripted in every format and on every platform for film, television, digital, live performance, theatre, radio, podcasts, and every social touchpoint.
WE ARE READY TO HIRE PROS WITH DIRECT ACCESS TO MARKETING HEADS AT BRANDS.
YOUR CHALLENGE – CHECK & PROVE AS MANY BOXES AS YOU CAN – APPLY & EMAIL YOUR THINKING TO: Rob@RobBarnettMedia.com
- A-List Access To Brands & Their C-Level Marketing Teams
- Big picture strategist meets analytical thinker
- Innovation junkie
- Inspiring Team leader
- Product positioning victories
- Competitive Landscaper
- Consumer segmentation pro
- Media planning expertise
- Access to A-List Talent & Industry Leaders
- Experience building and leading an in-house production teams
- Managing Ad Agency partners
- 7-figure production budget leadership
- Superpowers to read a room
- Passionate commitment to diverse hiring and content creation
- Global campaign experience
- Experiential Marketing (pre-COVID)
- You’ve hired Creative Directors
- Direct-to-consumer leader
- Social Media Strategist
- Influencer Marketing / Fresher POV & Access
- Committed to Campaigns for The Greater Good
This new job is our most important new hire. If you have A-list access to brands and their c-level marketing teams — APPLY & email: Rob@RobBarnettMedia.com