Experience 8 Years +
We’re looking for a seasoned advertising sales executive to join Quibi. Joining the Quibi Ad Sales teams requires passion, curiosity, and the desire to build from the ground up. The Sr. AE role will be a player/coach role with it’s own account list but with leadership opportunities as we scale our team.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, prioritize, and secure business opportunities based on a deep understanding of the business strategies of your customers
- Develop and implement best practices for proving Quibi’s value to our advertisers through data, measurement and analysis
- Build strong relationships with senior executives at the brands/agencies in order to grow Quibi’s share of mind and wallet
- Collaborate with brands/agencies to refine our offerings and gain buy-in on the platform
- Create strategic plans for growth based on industry trends, challenges, and opportunities
- Provide input to the advertising product management team, advertising strategy team and marketing teams based on marketplace and customer feedback in order to build scalable business solutions for our advertising partners
- Drive execution of sales plans, strategies/tactics, plans, tools, systems and processes
- Meet advertising sales and pricing goals while driving continual growth
- Clearly and confidently communicate opportunities and needs to cross-functional teams in order to influence new advertising solutions
- Work in partnership with Account Managers on pre and post sales, execution, measurement, creative best best practices and thought leadership
What You’ll Need
- 10+ years in the advertising sales business with some people management experience
- Excellent relationship management skills with advertisers and agencies
- Strong track record achieving aggressive sales goals
- Deep digital video advertising sales experience, traditional television sales experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including the ability to build trust with the most senior level clients by understanding their business needs and tailoring communications
Quibi provides reasonable accommodations to assist with the application process, and, if hired, to perform the essential functions of the job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include making a change to the application process, providing documents in alternate format, or using specialized equipment. Please contact Quibi if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job with us.
Quibi is an equal employment opportunity employer. Quibi does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Quibi also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.