Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree
Condé Nast is home to Wired, Vogue, GQ, The New Yorker, Vanity Fair and more of the world’s most celebrated brands. Condé Nast Entertainment (CNE) develops, produces and distributes video content across all of these brands. Our team creates high quality video programming experiences for viewers across every screen, and is led by industry veterans who have built video businesses with billions of monthly views. Since its inception in 2011, CNE has grown rapidly and has an extensive digital distribution network, with more than 37 million subscribers on Youtube and ranks in the top 20 in unique viewers in comScore’s Top 100 Properties.
The Senior Video Producer is responsible for creating editorial video content across our beauty brands with a focus specifically on Vogue and the “73 Questions” series. This senior producer will work directly with the brands and production teams, internal and external, to execute high profile celebrity shoots. Our ideal candidate has a keen interest in/demonstrated love for creating internet video content and has experience working with celebrities. Directing and management experience is a plus.
Oversee and lead the full production process for Vogue’s “73 Questions” from pre-production to post. Manage and deliver multiple projects on fast-paced timelines and ensure creative stays on track from start to finish. The senior producer is able to give guidance to other producers on the team, delegate tasks and collaborate with team members in a clear and communicative way.
– Strong knowledge of YouTube and has created multiple strong and viral videos in that space.
– Knowledge of all aspects of video production – shooting, editing, set design, etc.
– Strong creative thinking and creative problem solving
– Comfortable on set and leading a crew
– Comfortable directing both celebrity and non-celebrity talent
– Comfortable working with modest budgets
– Enthusiastic about making videos in a collaborative environment
– No reel required, but will need to provide several examples of strong storytelling capabilities.
– All producers oversee and lead the full production process, from pre-production through final delivery. Producers work closely with directors, APs, Production Management, Strategists and the post production team to execute a project.They are responsible for all shoot logistics and communicating shoot creative and status updates to Executive Producers and Operations teams. Producers will also direct their own videos when applicable. This senior producer role must be able to handle running their own projects while advising and assisting the rest of the team as needed.
Other Responsibilities include:
– Manage Casting
– Shoot scheduling
– Crew, gear, and studio bookings
– Securing props
– Running set
– Shoot wrap (actualizing, vendor invoices, confirming payroll)
– Managing post production process from intake to final delivery
– Directing when applicable
Condé Nast is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.