Entercom is looking for a highly motivated VP Digital Distribution & Platform Partnerships to oversee holistic partnerships with top-tier brands across voice, tech, telecom, automotive and emerging categories responsible for the distribution and growth of the RADIO.COM digital product and brand.
This role will work closely with the Digital, Sales, Programming, Marketing, Data, and Product teams and Entercom Corporate Development and Senior Management.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves media, and wants to create value at the intersection between industry-leading audio content and digital technology, with an emphasis at the intersection of voice platforms and automotive content interfaces.
The ideal candidate is interested in joining a business development team that facilitates partnerships across all areas of the business. The ideal candidate will have a desire to roll up his/her sleeves and take responsibility for the entire deal-flow process, from business needs and requirements, to partner identification, negotiations and execution, through post-deal handoff and follow through.
The role will be based in San Francisco, Seattle or LA and will report to the EVP, Strategy & Corporate Business Development on the East Coast.
• Execute strategic deals and manage partnerships with key/critical digital distribution & platforms.
• Serve as the primary point-person for relationships between Entercom and partners such as Voice platforms, OTT streaming services, OEMs, device manufacturers, emerging social platforms, and more.
• Responsible for forming strategic deals and managing key relationships with major content & technology platforms, OEMs and other industry partners who will unlock audience and new revenue opportunities.
• Identify & model out opportunities based on industry trends and key areas of alignment between Entercom & 3rd parties, negotiate contracts, and be the point person for key relationships with leading consumer technology, media conglomerates, device manufacturers, and more.
• Work with programming to identify and create new audio experiences for emerging platforms across gaming, messaging, video conferencing, etc.
• Identify untapped co-marketing opportunities across platforms and support digital marketing in executing & optimizing campaigns
• Advocate for Entercom product development team with partners, so that RADIO.COM is always best positioned to be early or first on platform integrations and maintain its position as a need to have content offering